R0010506 Compensation Analyst
What You’ll Do
We trust that as a Compensation Analyst you will:
- Ensure competitive pay through research and evaluation of market pay practices.
- Participate in salary surveys and analyze competitive salary information to determine competitive position.
- Benchmark jobs based on market data to determine competitive position and determine FLSA exemption classification.
- Partner with People Services to provide guidance on compensation matters and provide training as needed.
- Assist with the design, implementation and administration of compensation policies and programs
- Ensure regulatory compliance of all compensation programs.
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to build relationships and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have
- 2+ years of compensation experience required
- Human Resources experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Business, or related field preferred
- CCP preferred
- Broad knowledge of compensation principles and practices
- Experience in homebuilding industry, or related industry a plus
- Microsoft office applications
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to oversee direct reports daily and provide guidance as needed
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Taylor Morrison is an equal opportunity employer. Taylor Morrison does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion or veteran status.