R0011367 Community Management Manager
We trust that as a Community Management Manager you will: (responsibilities)
- Supervise all interaction with customers and all on-site and offsite management companies, association managers, activities directors, gate attendants, arc boards, vendors, and supplier personnel.
- Respond to all customer complaints and coordinate with Taylor Morrison customer service department to resolve outstanding concerns.
- Manage the creation and supervision of community structures including master and sub-homeowner associations, maintenance free designations, community development districts and condominium and common associations.
- Assist with the operation of Community Development Districts and act as a liaison and board member.
- Supervise and develop the processes that will improve consistent communication flow to our customers and management companies including but not limited to community news letters, event calendars and web-sites.
Homeowner and Condominium Management
- Meeting facilitator and speaker for all association meetings including quarterly meetings, budget meetings, committee meetings, public presentation meetings, annual meetings, and turnover.
- Schedule physical reviews of all properties with the management companies to ensure the appearance of the grounds and communities are maintained properly.
- Manage the preparation, establishment and operation of Homeowner, condominium and commercial associations and act as a liaison and board member.
- Supervise the establishment and execution of association guidelines and agreements.
- Supervise management companies to ensure focus is kept on trouble shooting in areas such as rental properties, for sale signs, poor lawn maintenance, fining committees for deed restriction compliance, and past due assessment collection.
- Insure proper maintenance, housekeeping and service standards are being executed by management companies including golf courses, restaurants, pools, and club/fitness facilities.
- Insure proper staff training, supervision and follow through is being executed by management companies.
- Supervise management companies with all staff evaluations and development programs.
- Supervise facilities access and security protocol for residents and homebuilding sales agents.
- Supervise community customer program and facilities surveys.
- Assist with facility remodel and/or expansion.
Homebuilding and Sales Coordination
- Coordination with appropriate homebuilding, land, customer service, sales, and administration on community needs or requests.
Community Management Cost Control
- Responsible for maintaining all necessary community management schedules to ensure timely service in collaboration with the land team.
- Responsible for providing direction to land department and management companies in developing and managing community budgets.
Financial Analysis & Review
- Monthly analysis and review of community homeowner associations and CDD financial statements.
- Provide recommendations to senior management with regards to improving financial conditions.
- Coordinate with Land and Finance department on development proforma’s and forecasts.
- Coordinate with Acquisition Department on due diligence reports for potential acquisitions.
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or meet the minimum requirement for number of years direct experience
- Minimum five years of experience in homebuilding
- Ability to anticipate possible obstacles and propose favorable solutions
- Strong work ethic and commitment to implementation and execution
- Concise writing and public speaking/presentation skills are desirable
- Strong computer skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven track record of leadership
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher-level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- *Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.