R0011414 Product Research Analyst
What You’ll Do
- Gather data and produce clear and concise analysis including data visualizations, presentations, and reporting (charts, graphs, etc.) used for recommendations
- Provide CPA’s (Competitive Product Analysis) through study of the competitive landscape for each Product type and size across all of our markets
- Analyze market demographics to identify Consumer Group wants and needs
- Communicate key findings in written and verbal form
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of residential real estate market metrics
- Perform other duties as assigned
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate, or quantitative field required
- 2 years’ experience in competitive assessments and/or market evaluations in homebuilding or similar industry
- Homebuilding experience preferred
- Experience in data gathering from various sources and compiling into logical charts, graphs, tables and written form
- Highly proficient in MS Office especially Excel
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong interest in homebuilding and Product Design
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Expect 3-4 trips per year of 2-3 days duration per trip to visit Divisional Offices to meet the local leaders and tour products.
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Taylor Morrison is an equal opportunity employer. Taylor Morrison does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion or veteran status.