R0011725 Community Management Manager, Resort Lifestyle
We trust that as a Community Management Manager, Resort Lifestyle you will: (responsibilities)
- Ensure a positive service culture is created with all interactions with customers, on-site and offsite management companies, association managers, lifestyle managers, gate attendants, arc boards, vendors, and suppliers’ personnel.
- Respond to all customer complaints and coordinate with TM Corporate customer service department to resolve outstanding concerns.
- Manage the creation and supervision of community structures including master and sub homeowner associations, maintenance included designations, community development districts and condominium and common associations.
- Assist with the operation of Community Development Districts and act as a liaison between the HOA and CDD.
- Supervise and develop the processes that will improve consistent communication flow to our customers and management companies including but not limited to community newsletters, event calendars and websites.
- Meeting facilitator and speaker for all association meetings including quarterly meetings, budget meetings, committee meetings, public presentation meetings, annual meetings, and turnover.
- Manage the preparation, establishment and operation of Homeowner, condominium and commercial associations and act as a liaison and board member.
- Supervise the establishment and execution of association guidelines and agreements.
- Supervise management companies to ensure a focus is kept on trouble shooting in areas such as rental properties, for sale signs, poor lawn maintenance, fining committees for deed restriction compliance, and past due assessment collection.
- Ensure proper maintenance, housekeeping and service standards are being executed by management companies including golf courses, restaurants, pools, club, and fitness facilities.
- Ensure proper staff training, supervision and follow-through is being executed by management companies.
- Support management companies with all staff recruiting, recognition, and development programs by incorporating adequate expenses and market rate salaries within each Association budget.
- Supervise facilities access and security protocol for residents and homebuilding sales agents.
- Supervise community customer program and facilities surveys.
- Assist with facility remodel and/or expansions.
- Coordination with appropriate homebuilding field, administration and sales associates on community needs or requests.
- Responsible for maintaining all necessary community management schedules to ensure timely service in collaboration with the Division goals.
- Responsible for leading the development and approval of the Association buildout and annual operating budgets (from $5 million to $25 million annually).
- Responsible for achieving the Community’s deficit funding targets each year and for the full project to include turnover.
- Responsible for providing direction to Division to develop additional purchasing controls to improve on the quality of our association funding including management company approval limits, clumping of services and material purchasing.
- Monthly analysis and review of community homeowner/condominium associations and CDD financial statements
- Provide recommendations to senior management with regards to improving financial conditions
- Ensure professional process and statue compliance for the Association Board of Directors transition from Developer to Homeowner-controlled Board of Directors.
- Manage post turnover relationship and negotiations with homeowner Board of Directors to complete necessary repairs or requirements to leave a positive legacy while reducing litigation and legal expenses.
- Coordinate with Land and Finance department on future development proformas and forecasts
- Coordinate with Acquisition Department on due diligence reports for potential acquisitions
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or meet the minimum requirement for number of years direct experience.
- Minimum five years of experience in homebuilding
- Ability to anticipate possible obstacles and propose favorable solutions.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to implementation and execution
- Concise writing and public speaking/presentation skills are desirable.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Attention to detail.
- Proven track record of leadership
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations.
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations. will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule.
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device.
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable.
- Comply with company policies and procedure.
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.