R0011222 Inside Sales/Online Sales Specialist (Remote)
We trust that as an Online Sales Specialist you will: (responsibilities)
- Manage leads generated through multiple communication channels including incoming calls, email chat, and social media.
- Respond freaky fast to inquiries.
- Gather and track prospect information utilizing a CRM system to turn leads into Taylor Morrison Homeowners
- Gather and track prospect information utilizing a CRM system to assist with division main line calls which may include warranty, service concerns and complaint requests.
- Monthly sales commitment
- Schedule onsite, phone, or virtual appointments for the Online Sale Team and/or Onsite Community Sales Managers. Identify appropriate information and expectations for the appointment with both the lead and the Sales Team Member by following a specific hand-off process.
- Manage all customer inquiries with a sense of urgency with the goal of responding immediately or calling back within a few minutes during business hours.
- Qualify leads utilizing Taylor Morrison’s Heart of the Home Buying Experience Strategies in alignment with the Internet Sales Scorecard. Determine which neighborhoods and floor plans best fit their lifestyle, needs and financial capabilities.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of product, community information, and customer service recovery strategies in your scope.
- Maintain an understanding of Mortgage Lending Basics.
- Utilize CRM to ensure accurate, timely customer information is entered and managed throughout the process.
- Support the Online Sales Team with follow-up and outbound prospecting efforts.
- Build and maintain relationships with Division Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings with the Online Sales Team to stay abreast of division and community specific information.
- Utilize CRM and Phone Management System to ensure all metrices are being met.
- Maintain and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Additional responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming calls from the divisions and/or Corporate office and re-route as necessary
- Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on their experience
- Assist with requests that come in through multiple channels including email, chat and social media
- Help monitor requests from the divisions to our third-party survey company
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Ethics & Integrity
- Open Minded
- Current Florida or Georgia Real Estate license required
- Must reside in Georgia or the Jacksonville, Florida area for this remote opportunity
- Weekday and Weekend availability
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications and savvy computer skills
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Documentation skills
- Customer service oriented and believe customer is number one priority
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Proven email, text, video message, and phone communication skills
- An ability to maintain focus while working in an unstructured environment without daily supervision
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Must have a private workspace free from noise and distraction
- High Speed Internet with a proper workstation to support required computer equipment
Will have responsibilities such as:
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher-level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.