R0011289 Senior Escrow Processor (Onsite, Scottsdale) (Open)
What You’ll Do
· Prepare and send opening letters and "thank you" acknowledgements to all parties
· Order title commitments and distribute to all parties
· Order and update payoff/assumption statements as requested
· Prepare receipts for all funds received from customers and/or lenders
· Order wire transfers and provide wiring instruction
· Prepare simple cash and seller carryback pre-audits
· Assist branch manager with administrative tasks as requested
· Receive builder report, order survey, contact the lender, obtain hazard insurance, enter basic order information on automated system, obtain HOA information, schedule and coordinate times for closings
· Prepare copies for disbursement and closing transmittals
· the administrative process of the parties’ transactions; and answer real estate agents’ questions and/or telephone calls concerning the status of their pending files
· Cancel files according to office procedure
· Assist with pre-closing files: Assure that all information is accurate and matches the original Purchase Contract, e.g. zip codes, property address, spelling of names, marital status of buyers, reading Surveys for encroachments, if any, etc
· Assist Branch Manager with administrative tasks
· Customer Service - Take calls from lenders, buyers, attorneys, realtors, insurance companies and others are handled on a daily basis
· Perform other duties as assigned
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have
· Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two (2) year college or technical school; or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and administrative experience
· 2 years related experience as an escrow processor preferred
· Preferable to be a notary public in state located
· Must be of high integrity, technical competence and high moral character
· Strong communications skills - written, verbal, and listening
· Highly proficient level of computer skills in title production and closing software (e.g. SoftPro, Ramquest, ResWare) including spreadsheet, word processing, and PowerPoint
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Taylor Morrison is an equal opportunity employer. Taylor Morrison does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion or veteran status.