R0011313 National Implementation Manager (Remote) (Open)
What You’ll Do
- Implementation and continued support/updates of all sales and customer operations playbooks and standard operating procedures across our Division teams. Work directly with Sales Leaders, Warranty Leaders, Design Studio Leaders and their teams to implement standardized strategies and practices.
- Analyze existing sales and customer processes and identify areas where improvements can be made. This can involve streamlining workflows, reducing redundant tasks, and enhancing overall productivity.
- Implementing and managing homebuilding-related sales/customer software and tools, sales automation tools, and other technologies. You are responsible for ensuring these systems are effectively integrated into the sales and customer process.
- Implementation of the national curated design package program (Canvas) from an administrative and customer execution perspective across all sales and design teams while working with the various department that influence Canvas or are impacted by Canvas.
- Implementation of standardized Design Studio processes from the Design Studio Playbook
- Implementation of the Strategic Operations Playbook and routine refresh updates with national Division field managers and team members.
- Manage Sales Policy and Procedure manual and updates.
- Work with data to assess performance and identify trends.
- Responsible for identifying training needs and working directly with Learning and Development to create and deliver training materials to enhance the skills and knowledge of the sales representatives.
- Provide direction, input, and coordination for sales tools/resource development.
- Development of "best practices" information sharing process.
- Update Corporate Leaders with current status, critical issues, requirements and early warning system for field sales activities.
- Ensure that sales and customer strategies align with the broader organizational goals and objectives. Work with different departments to ensure sales and customer operations support the overall business strategy.
- Maintain standard operation procedures related to sales processes, strategies, and initiatives. This documentation helps in ensuring consistency and allows for the easy transfer of knowledge.
- National Sales Contests
- Manage and guide the team through changes to minimize disruption and maximize adoption.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To excel in this role, you need a combination of sales knowledge, project management skills, data analysis abilities, and a deep understanding of sales-related technologies. Effective Sales Operations Implementation Managers can greatly contribute to the success of a sales organization by improving processes, driving efficiency, and ultimately increasing revenue.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have
- 5+ years sales management, customer service experience with a production builder
- 10+ years homebuilding experience at the Division level
- Understanding of multiple homebuilding market dynamics and locations
- Technology proficient with an understanding of homebuilding operating systems/practices
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Strong strategic and tactical planning skills
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Interviewing, selecting, and training employees
- Setting rates of pay and hours of work
- Appraising productivity; handling employee grievances or complaints, or disciplining employees
- Determining work techniques
- Planning the work
- Apportioning work among employees
- Determining the types of equipment to be used in performing work, or materials needed
- Planning budgets for work
- Monitoring work for legal or regulatory compliance
- Providing for safety and security of the workplace
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to oversee direct reports daily and provide guidance as needed
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds