R0011315 SEO Manager (Open)
We trust that as an SEO Manager you will: (responsibilities):
- Have a passion for SEO (especially Technical SEO), including studying the latest technologies, techniques, and breaking news/algorithm changes
- Understand technical SEO, such as website speed optimization, mobile optimization, schema markup implementation, canonicalization, and crawl error resolution
- Monitor daily performance metrics with SEO tools to understand existing SEO performance
- Analyze results through a variety of reporting tools (from web analytics to rank tracking) to determine what is working and help develop a holistic SEO strategy for Taylor Morrison
- Conduct SEO audits and present prioritized content and technical recommendations that are likely to have the biggest impact on organic presence and business objectives
- Troubleshoot technical SEO issues and inform how to remedy them with our IT team
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery and optimization for new SEO keywords to use throughout our website and marketing materials
- Prepare analytic reports as needed
- Perform competitive analysis to build actionable SEO strategies and tactics
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years prior SEO experience required, with a focus on technical SEO preferred.
- Experience with using tools (such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush and/or Google Search Console) to conduct technical SEO audits.
- In-depth knowledge of how search engines work and how that can impact the visibility of a website, including how technical SEO can help or hinder a websites visibility.
- Ability to express ideas and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- While this position isn’t required to code, you will need to have an understanding of how websites work and how code can impact organic visibility (i.e. technical SEO issues and how developers should resolve them).
- Familiarity with Sitecore or other content management systems is a nice to have
- Experience using Jira or similar tool is a nice to have
- PPC/SEM Knowledge is a nice to have
This is a permanent, full-time position. Ideally looking for a candidate within the Phoenix, AZ area and will work in a hybrid capacity - remote and spending some time in-office (Scottsdale, AZ). However, will consider full time remote and out of state.
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Ethics & Integrity
- Strategic Thinking
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will Have Responsibilities Such As
- Planning the work
- Determining work techniques
- Apportioning work among employees
- Determining the types of equipment to be used in performing work, or materials needed
- Planning budgets for work
- Monitoring work for legal or regulatory compliance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed