R0011377 Centralized Scheduler (Open)
What You’ll Do
- Manage resource schedules for the division
- Ensure resource schedules are expedited and prioritized to meet the division’s cadence plan
- Provide support to the field in real time as needed for reschedules.
- Closely monitor schedules and proactively communicate delays.
- Communicate with trade partners to resolve scheduling issues.
- Monitor the use of BuildPro and be able to provide support or troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Proactively utilize BuildPro in a manner that ensures division-wide compliance.
- Order and verify plot plans as well as manage permits
- Periodically audit the scheduling process to ensure it is working and quality is being delivered in the field.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience with a homebuilder, contractor or construction supplier
- Scheduling software experience required; BuildPro experience preferred
- Must have excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Must have a solid understanding of the construction process.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and management
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Taylor Morrison is an equal opportunity employer. Taylor Morrison does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion or veteran status.