R0011643 Architectural Coordinator Intern
What You’ll Learn & Do
- Exposure to learn about architecture in the homebuilding industry. This includes but not limited to researching new products/designs, produce and maintain accurate Plan Library for all plans built by Taylor Morrison, schedule plan review sessions with builder, vendors and/or purchasing, having ownership for architecture updates resulting from the review sessions, identify and communicate any issues with plans and layouts, report any plan changes and corrections to purchasing, sales, and construction through plan revision process (PPBA).
- growth mindset
- customer centric
- personal responsibility
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have
- High School Diploma/GED and enrolled in an accredited college or university or technical school
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications as well as have savvy computer skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written as well as strong in organization skills
- Customer service-oriented mindset and believe customer is number one priority
- Understanding of the need to be flexible and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher-level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Taylor Morrison is an equal opportunity employer. Taylor Morrison does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion or veteran status.
Taylor Morrison Homes does not provide Visa sponsorship.