R0011669 VP, Sales
We trust that as Vice President of Sales you will: (responsibilities)
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Develop, monitor and maintain sales plans for each assigned community, with Division President.
- Train and coach sales associates in selling skills on a continuing basis.
- Recruit, motivate and evaluate Sales Staff.
- Gather and analyze competitive data and generate market analysis.
- Drive and manage the internet sales program.
- Maintain MLS listings for the division.
- Assist in land acquisition process. Identify buyer profiles, contribute to product development, determine specification levels, analyze competitive market position of new land purchases.
- Responsible for sales office permitting, tenant improvements, and installation.
- Oversee model home complex design, merchandising, and installation.
- Prepare and manage annual budget for sales/marketing department.
- Manage and develop escrow staff, interface with Title Companies and Taylor Morrison in house lender services.
- Manage and develop architecture staff and manage relationships with outside architects
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Daily involvement in pricing and incentive programs for the division.
- In depth, broad knowledge of Orlando markets including buyer demographics, geography, submarkets, employment centers, and consumer preferences.
- Establish, implement and regularly evaluate effectiveness of sales associate compensation program.
- Maintain and manage customer backlog.
- Interface with customers and manage escalated customer issues.
- Develop and implement community marketing, advertising programs and merchandising programs
- Establish effective working relationships with external sales representatives and marketing vendors
- Resolve issues pertaining to contracts or other administrative functions
- Act as the Designated Broker for all selling efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- A minimum of 10 years direct sales management experience in the homebuilding industry, preferably managing a sales team with sales in excess of 600 annually
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated success in sales AND marketing
- Computer literate
- Possesses leadership qualities
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.