R0011703 Loan Consultant (Denver)
We trust that as a Loan Consultant you will: (responsibilities)
- Assist customers in the selection of loan product and securing loan approval
- Originate loans to company policies, procedures, and HUD/FNMA/FHLMC/VA guidelines
- Review files for compliance and quality
- Prepare and distributes all Federal and State disclosures for product selected
- Respond to all customer inquiries to ensure exceptional customer service
- Maintain strong business relationships with division employees
- Attend builder backlog meetings and provide loan status information
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Business Process Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Ethics & Integrity
- Problem Solving
- 2+ years of mortgage lending experience in current lending environment
- Maintain a current Residential Mortgage Loan Originator state license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Applicants must have knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC and FHA/VA/USDA guidelines
- Oral and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and conduct business in a professional manner required
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Posting Date: 2/12/2024
Compensation: Commission based on a percentage of sales pursuant to commission agreement, with a draw on such commissions paid as follows: (a) For the first 90 days, $2,000 bi-weekly (prorated in the first month based on date of hire) and (b) after the first 90 days, $1,600 biweekly. Commissions earned each month will be reduced by the amount of draw paid in that same month.
FLSA Status: Non -Exempt
Salary Range: Draw + Commission
Bonus Eligible Commission, Paid Sick Leave per the Colorado Healthy Families & Workplaces Act,
*Specific offers will be based on a variety of factors including experience
Click here to visit our career site and learn more about our career paths, amazing culture, and benefits applicable to this position.
Ready to join our team? Please follow prompts provided to apply.
The application window is expected to remain open for 45 days from the posting date
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.